If a sprinkler head lies within two club lengths of green and interferes with the line of play between ball and hole then free relief may be taken provided ball lies within two club lengths of sprinkler head.
Ball may be lifted and dropped at nearest point where sprinkler does not interfere with line of play or stance or swing and the ball is not then on putting green or penalty area
Temporary Local Rules
1. Tee 9 being worked on is GUR. Compulsory nearest point of relief with no penalty
2. Area to left of 8. Danger area so No Play Zone and no entry zone. Relief at point of entry with no penalty and different ball. Relief area likely to be on tee side of existing burn
3. Area between No Play Zone and fairway on left at 8 is GUR with compulsory nearest point of relief. No penalty
4. GUR on fairways 8,10 and 11. Compulsory nearest point of relief.
5. Area behind 14 green. GUR. Compulsory nearest point of relief